Thursday, January 22, 2009

Slackin

So I rarely get on the computer at home. I should change that because we have all our pics on it. Anywho. I'll do a little update in case anyone checks this.

Monday we got a winter storm warning. Granted it was colder than I liked. 28...brrr. I asked my dad if he thought we were going to get snow. He said, "You never know. It is warmer now than it was during the day but it could change when we're sleeping". Well I woke up the next morning and guess how much snow was on the ground. None....zero......zilch. hahahaha People at work were making bets on the snow. There was salt dumped on the roads and snow trucks out.....and no snow. We still haven't had any.

Hillary and Courtney are sick. Hillary is just now getting over it and poor little Courtney just started.

We have a busy weekend ahead of us. I'll try to take some pics and post some at least of what I do have.

No comments:

Post a Comment